Why do women go crazy on the dance floor? Being in a Fraternity I have seen the effects that alcohol and music have on women. The reason I bring this up brings me to this previous Wednesday evening. Some fellow Americans and I proceeded to drink heavily, you know chug a bottle by yourself kind of heavily and anyways we end up at some crazy club called Abril. Im pretty intoxicated at this point and I cant help but to want to find a bad bitch this evening; luckily enough I found two. As my game was running its course I could help notice how these bitches wanted ya boy. I pushed my Hungarian/Euro card pretty hard needless to say and before you know it im hooking up with one of the dance floor. I get pretty horny while dancing and apparently so does she, thus, leading to me doing some pretty nasty things on the d-floor which ultimately led to a hand-job almost as good as the one I can give my-self (I didnt know these things existed.) Fortunately the other girl didn't see these events transpire. Later on I dismissed the first girl because she was worth nothing anyways, and the other girl and I start hooking up on the dance-floor, while telling me how well I can move my hips and one thing leads to another and before you know it my d is in her mouth. The main point is that the attraction started on the dance-floor. Needless to say I wasnt the only one getting nasty, people where boning in the curtains on the step of the dance-floor. Why is does music allow girls to do these things? Why cant we meet a freak in the super market while shopping for apples? Why does every girl turn into a little whore while dancing? I know we have all experienced it. Exhibit A:Our Boy Dunc:
Exhibit B : Me
Even the African Prince gets wild Why Do women get so Crazy? I have a theory, first of all its hard to turn down something like this and second I believe music is a natural panty dropper, especially when mixed with alcohol. I mean comon who doesnt want to dance to this
Music allows us to move our hips in naturally sexy ways and when combined with bitches who really just want to bone, it ends up bringing that out that nasty side of them. The dance floor is the best way to make sure your girl is a freak too; a Pre-Test to see what the girl is really like. Personally I feel like it is our duty to encourage these women to be nasty on the dance floor, it would be selfish of us to hold back. What are everyone else's thoughts? Here is one final picture of a soldier of ours knowing he's about to get some tonight because of dancing that has just taken place...That is the reason for the stern look
2 comments:
solid. once you get a zj on the d-floor, its game over
i thought i had that picture of me destroyed...
Post a Comment