A phi date party was fur sure a blasty blast, and woulda been extra frothy had I not wanted to shove my fingers down my ear canals until my eardrums popped... The top 40 rap bullshit blaring from the speakers had the dance floor poppin, but common I couldn't even get a little Guetta or Bennasi? The (black) (fucking horrible) DJ at Velvet Jones heavily exceeded my 2 hip hop songs a day policy and had my robot ears short-circuting due to lack of techno. No offense to Viski and all you gangstas' rap posts, but I'm itching to counter with some indie and electro gems.
My first two are some indie tracks I stumbled upon (no not the toolbar slur) that are definitely gonna make my "Snow Indie" playlist. I can't wait to mob some long soft tree runs in Utah to this shit...
The Boat People - Born In The 80s
Local Natives - Camera Talk (Acoustic)
So I'm looking forward to seeing Dada Life on Saturday almost as much as the man himself. Check out this Moguai remix of their track "Let's Get Bleeped Tonight"
Dada Life - Let's Get Bleeped Tonight (Moguai Remix)
One more, you cats have probably heard this mash up, but the original is with out a doubt my favorite
hip hop song to listen to in the white stuff.
Tor - Star Of Wonder/None Shall Pass (Feat. Aesop Rock)
"It's a sign of the vibe of the crowd, when we cut a belly open to find what climb out."
1 comment:
Der I love it man, I want to hear what you guys are all about too, keep the good music coming
Post a Comment