Monday, May 10, 2010

William Fitzsimmons reply

Excellent call DK. I had this one jam I don't feel it anymore that I would jack on repeat with M83 anytime I was dropping into something that was out of my league in the backcountry this year. Problem was I couldn't find any other songs by the dude that I liked but I gotta say I like that track you threw up there. Anyway Just wanted to share a song by this dude that I really dug this winter. So if you liked DK's link hit this one up cuz its really similar. Kind of technoey and super mellow. Its sort of emo so just ignore the message of the lyrics.

I Don't Feel It Anymore

P.S. I'm really trying to raise my children in a house with two blind parents

3 comments:

BLIPlectic said...

i heard if you beat it too much you go blind. Race and Jimms... your input would be valuable.

Jimms said...

Seriously?

goose said...

beef doesnt beat it. He gets satisfaction from his COD kills