Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog Love

I have to say that I am very impressed with the action on the blog lately. Jimmy seems to have found a constructive outlet for all that sexual frustration he has been experiencing. It's all good my man... freshman love dudes who live on DP. I am thinking about commissioning you to edit my first sex tape. You seem to have those two minute edits on lock.

So I wanted to give a shout out to my sister's blog. She has been living over in Calcutta, India trying to develop a curriculum to help teach mothers how to better take care of their infants. She is living in the slums and volunteering with the poorest of the poor. It is a pretty intense read but it does have something that this blog generally lacks... substance. Mitro might want to avoid this blog because it refers to people who aren't Caucasian and because helping other people is social suicide.

Check it out:

www.lhendrickson.tumblr.com

5 comments:

Jimms said...

Whats your definition of substance?

BLIPlectic said...

not the kind you abuse

Jimms said...

So its not drugs..

What is it then?

BLIPlectic said...

Hiplectic does have substance... just wanted you guys to check out something a little different ya know. Something other than laying down some binary code on pictures of ugly girls.

Jimms said...

I feel ya blip