Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Proving the Impossible, Possible.

Good morning gentlemen,

Well, I'll be frank; this year has been one helluva tumultuous ride, for everybody I think. From first moving into our seemingly luxurious house that, in hindsight, was really just the same pile of raccoon shit but dipped in gold; to me actually having sex with something other than my trusty southpaw; to Duncan and "Kitty," breaking the shower in the midst of one of their steamy, how-do-two-giants-actually-do-that romps; to Jimmy waging a perpetual war of hilarity against his ex-girlfriend, while secretly stashing her in the back of his car to come home to for a drunken nut busting; to Pruett getting another branding of ink in an ill-conceived attempt to tease and woo his tattoo-loving, ex-lover; to Reggie introducing Frat-music in all of its "glory," and Landon waking up the entire house every morning with avant-garde remixes of car-alarms and sounds that computers make when we push the wrong buttons; to Derek seeking out his sideways, sexual desires with an S&M queen; and to Mitrovich who, after two-years of adamant girlfriend bashing, can now be found on a daily basis giving calf-massages to the newest and most full-breasted member of his norco team; but lastly, to Todd, who through his vast knowledge and sometimes exceedingly detailed stories, keeps us safe and sane.

Regrettably, I let the anxieties of schooling get the best of me toward the end of year here; but, with finals coming to an end I can almost assuredly say that I've made it, and we've made it; and with the World Cup Finals just around the corner, here's a sick video of a soccer goal that like this year, shows us that impossible really is nothing.

5 comments:

Deezy aka the giant said...

first, that is a great summary of the entire year.

well put.

secondly, that goal is retarded. plain and simple.

GP said...

i wish I had a full-breasted member on my norco team :(

Jimms said...

Hahaha Pruett you took the words out of my mouth! I'm sick of feeling my own tittys. BORING

Very witty Mr. Engbar.

beef said...

well put racial

beef said...

well put racial