Saturday, October 30, 2010

It was a G.O.O.D. Friday

So I dont have any crazy stories from the weekend so far, Ive been pretty stressed about school and work so I have been just focusing on my classes and that is about it. Jimmy, sorry i missed you phone call I was pretty gone by the time you called. Anyways yesterday there were three good songs that dropped and Im pretty stoked about them.





Finally, I have two mix-tapes for you guys. The first is by Joe Budden and the second is by Cyhi Da Prince. Both of which are the best mixtapes since the Game one I posted during the summer. Here are the two best songs off of both mix-tapes. I hope you guys enjoy my rap selection. Also, for the electro heads, two versions of my favorite song from that genre within the past couple of months follows the two rap songs posted below.





1 comment:

Jimms said...

Got a chance to listen to all of these on the way from the Bay to SB. Very SWEET!