Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mini SF... Cool Technique

Fine... I give up... I'll get on board with video editing as an artistic expression. You happy jimms? This is a cool video of SF that uses a technique called tilt-shift that makes it look like a moving miniature model. It sort of reminded me of the model of UCSB on the top floor of davidson. @adderall. Sorry Beef, they left the castro out of this video.



Jimmy...does this mean I can borrow your HD Cam for my one night with Blip video? I probably shouldn't use the miniature technique.

1 comment:

Jimms said...

There is a scene in the social network where the twins are rowing crew shot with a tilt-shift lens.. Very stylish. This edit is dope! looks like it took forever to make.

This lens would def. do your little johnson justice in the bedroom fool. can have that thing lookin like its roller skating in rockerfeller park all over tittays and ish