Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For The Love of The Genre

Yea, yea, yea, I know I have been seriously slackin on my bloggin game these days, but ya boy GP has been busy as fuck. Becoming a professional skateboarder/international punk dj is more time consuming than one would think... anyways, I was doing some stumbling-upon during a class and I came across one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I will let the website speak for itself and it should be simple enough for even the most inept Hiplectanauts to learn. Its a really cool way to find out about new bands/artists and a cool way to keep track of all of the genres your listening too and how your music relates to eachother.

step 1: enter the name of a band/artist

step 2: a little circle should appear in the center of the screen. click the circle and then click expand. This will show related artists to first artist you put in

step 3: repeat

check this shit outttt

No comments: