Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FRAMED

I've posted a mountain Biking trailer on here before which was amazing but this one def. equals it's awesomeness and is worth a view. I'm obviously not a Mountain Biker for obvious reasons such as its not hip or urban and they don't smoke cigs while doing it as well as you get dirty ew @annydhipster but i do appreciate the BEAUTY of this film making.
Fast Forward to 29 seconds to skip the titles. The Vid really heats up at 2:00! AMAZING!

FRAMED-Andi Wittmann Rider profile from Felix Urbauer on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Deezy aka the giant said...

damn dude so sick. I could have sworn that I posted that song, but i realized that I posted a different radical face song...anyway, heres a link for Radical face--Welcome Home http://www.mediafire.com/?b888ea13xi9min1

Jimms said...

THNX FOR THE LINK