Monday, November 8, 2010

Get out before 4 AM!

So as I'm sure the majority of you have heard I found myself blacked out stumbling into the Avalon for a Sander Van Doorn Concert. Anyway it was pretty standard until about 4 AM. All of a sudden I look around and I'm surrounded by THE GAYS! I don't know if its my boyish good looks or what but the gays love your boy. I find one little asian man rubbing my arm and a Persian asks me if I like to "play penises." I don't know what it means but I knew I wanted no part of it.

Anyway its the whole homosexual vibe of those spots that throw me off the most. Something about those things makes everyone love everyone, which isnt such a bad thing when there's a healthy mix of hot chicks running around in whatever scanty outfit they can find. As soon as 4 AM hits, though, that shit gets weird. The hot chicks leave and its all south from there.

Lets just ignore the fact that Der Der is on another dude's shoulders. The focal point here is the comments sections (bear with me, my facebook pasting skills aren't what they could be):



Added today · Comment · Like

Aliesha Scott: der der will detag this in seconds hahah
5 hours ago · Like · 1 person ·

Derek Schultz: Derek has a great idea... Derek on top of Derek Next "party"... how about it Derek??
47 minutes ago · Like ·



PS Note Nemmers sucking on a pacifier in the lower right

3 comments:

BLIPlectic said...

Jimmy is jealous.

Jimms said...

"I look so hard in that picture"
-der der

Deezy aka the giant said...

chill beard mitro