Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ghosts and Zombies

So last night all my buddies and I decided it was time to get out of our houses, stop eating leftovers, and rage our faces off. Naturally, we agreed that since we are now all of legal age, we ought to check out the nightlife scene in Downtown Denver. We had a awesome pre-game over at my house--good vibes and cold beer--and hopped in a couple of taxis and headed downtown. After enjoying a few more cocktails, the rest of the evening began to blur together, until I woke up with one of the worst hangovers I have ever experienced. I am not sure if it was the altitude, or if Viski slipped me a Roofi, but I was in straight Strugglesville until around 6 o'clock this evening, and all I really wanted was the BEEF to make me some top ramen and play with my hair. Apparently after we got kicked out of the bar, we walked a mile or so to the infamous Denver Diner. A little background on this place--its been around for over 30 years, there open 24/7/365, the food is mediocre and always makes you feel sick, and every time I go out with Viski, we somehow always end up there. Typically, someone from our crew causes a scene at somepoint during the meal (for example my buddy sammy t threw up all over the table last new years while his phone was on the table. He threw up so much that it actually caused water damage and broke his phone). However, last night that person was me. Here is a sweet gem of a video of me zombying all over our waitress.

In the spirit of scary things like zombies (sweet segway huh?) I heard this new track over at Pigeons and Plans called Weighty Ghosts by a band called Wintersleep. This is a great track--smooth vocals, strong percussion, and really just makes you nod your head and smile. A really solid track that should definitely make your next playlist. Download it HERE

1 comment:

Jimms said...

"I live @hiplectic" bahaha yes!!!!!