Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hip Hop 101

Fuck all this new, stupid, dumb nig dance shit. Hip hop is going to shit these days. We've got fools like Rick Ross making tracks about slangin blow and killin people when the dude was a correctional officer before he got signed. Then we've got clowns like Soulja Boy makin youtube hits from his grandmother's living room. Then we've got a bunch of artsy dudes like Cuddy and Kanye taking Hip Hop in a strange direction. Sure the new shit is catchy and as much as I hate Kanye as a person I think his music is spuer baller. At the end of the day though noone makes a better track than an OG fool like Dre and a rowdy scrapper like Eminem. These fools came up the hard way and you can hear that shit in their music. They were in it to make music about their emotions and experience and get out of the hood. Today its all about getting famous and driving a ferrari

I guess this song got leaked today (I'm sure half you turds already have it but whatevs) and listening to it brought me back to my Jr. High and High School days when rap was legit. Despite the fact that I was part of a white suburban family I've always connected with this type of music. So turn off the techno and check it out

Dr. Dre feat Eminem I need a Doctor

3 comments:

BLIPlectic said...

There is some weird jimmy/flower homo man love goin on between dre and eminem in this song. Not hard.

VISKI said...

Good catch, have you heard the first single called Kush?

Jimms said...

Your right. Eminem and Dr dre shit isnt artsy at all. Fuck art... wait isnt.. all music... art? I dunno. Lets all bump shit we can't relate to!!! fuck ya!
-angry blogger