Sunday, November 22, 2009
Song of the Day
So lately I have been giving friends here in Spain a song of the day. I want to bring that over here to the blog. There will I'm sure be songs that you guys will not like but who gives a shit, at-least it gives you a look into my music preferences. There is no specific genre each day, and most will probably be rap songs because that is what I love the most and some times it will be new joints (I will try to get new ones as much as possible.) Anyways todays song comes from Rihanna feat. Will i Am. I heard a techno version in a club last night and immediately fell in love with it. It is a little softer but actually a great song. The girl can make hits and she proves it time and time again. Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment