
Ummmm so when is the mitrosnitch's weekly post? I've gotta say I'm intrigued to tune into his negativity. Maybe it could be called Haterade by the Snitch. Below are some pictures of just what mitrovich may really look like




PS. This one goes out to my boy DK and fellow slim jim enthusiast. This is no exaggeration...PARK CITY UTAH has the GREATEST, and I mean GREATEST, slim jims I have ever tasted. You know how they can sometimes come dried out and salty...not here. Soft and mushy?..not in utah baby. These slim jims are consistently tender and delectable. its a beautiful thing my friend
2 comments:
Weeks--
Mitro wil be unable to write this sunday as he dislocated his shoulder this afternoon at ADPI wiffle ball and was given quite a few viles of morphine inhibiting his ability to write.
As for the Slim Jims, I am munching on one right now at Davidson, but wish I could swap it out with a ParkCity slimmer.
its comforting to know that there are other people in the world besides myself that can appreciate the consistency of a perfect slim jim
Post a Comment