Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesdays from the Promised Land: Dose 1

I would like to start off by saying that the patriots were absolutely ROBBED this Sunday. While the call to go for it on 4th and whatever the fuck it was on their own 28 yard line was an EXTREMELY questionable, Kevin Faulk had the first down but the NFL continues to suck the clits of the Manning Brothers. Here's some evidence for all you haters


So my new Website these days is barstoolsports.com Its a blog by some scrub dude from Boston who posts some sleazy pics of chicks to wake up to every morning and just basically rambles on about some random shit accompanied by local sports results of the day. Anywho I came across a pretty solid video on there that had pike, or the pike of my frosh/soph years, written all over it. Basically its some douche bag alumnus who cruises his old house and starts whipping current actives with belts like its still 1992 when he was a 6th year junior. I used to hate these fucking douche bags and this one gets what he deserves. Check it out. Plus all you fools could probably use a clinic on knocking someone out. I know Jimms usually resorts to trying to bean fools with skateboards...


So the update from Park City is life is pretty fuckin good. I'm workin at a ski shop with some fuckin PC LLLEEEEEGGGGGEEEEEENDDDDSSS. OKAY, maybe they're not legendary but they're all pretty fucking absurd. neither of my managers have any teeth. One has a habit of rolling around on the floor and shaking his ass to gangster music. The other one really likes to bust out in god awful freestyle raps throughout the work days. Aside from the managers, I've got my boy foley who is about 5 foot 4 with a curly fro who just gets stoned and wanders around the shop. Not surprisingly nobody in the shop has any work ethic and continually tell me to stop working, look busy, and to stop making them look bad. Its quite the scene.

One of the best parts about PC is that all the dudes are scrubby sleaze balls so all the bitches are lovin me and d hunt. Only problem is that there aren't very many lookers. Its an interesting scene. Some fat ugly bitch tried to jerk hunt off on the dance floor haha!

I'd like to finish in thanking boy jimms for hookin it up by tellin me about hypem.com. I've got some real baller jams goin for me to get the season goin out here.

Look forward to seein you guys out here and showin you the life. Take it easy and see you next tuesday. Sorry if this blog blew I had a bit of writer's block

2 comments:

Jimms said...

Haha Holy fuck i'm in the lib right now and just watched the video of that fool getting knocked and I died laughing, can't wait to hear the audio on that clip. What a maniac!!!!

god said...

Your manager sounds an awful lot like Jimmy these days...he's been popping 4 norcs, rolling around on our rug, and reciting Shakespearean Sonnets