Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A little bit of satire, irony, darkness and broadwayesquee

I creepily stumbled upon this comic while on Judd Apatows daughters instagram, creepy? yes. rewarding.. I think so. This is Bo Burnham and i've slept on this one. He has been doing this for a few years now. He started out doing youtube videos in his bedroom, got discovered, and is on his way to becoming a household name, in my opinion. But who knows. He sings songs, does routines and is very aggressive towards his mostly girl audience, cussing them out for yelling sweet nothings at him.. Which I think is hilarious.   Just enjoy his awkward, serious, behavior. I will probably make you watch his 1 hr when I see you next.




1 comment:

Soozuh said...

Lovin his red pants on Conan haha. Jimm, he eats hot dogs for breakfast just like you!!ahh