Monday, September 24, 2012

Photographs by Ryan Mcginley


Well folks, I'm on my second week at the new job and still loving waking up at 6am, driving to BART and jetting into the city that I never visited very often as a kid but heard and dreamed so much about. I hear the 9-5 gets old after a while but I am loving being apart of the busy, grueling, and exciting life in the city. 

One of the perks of having a real job I have found is getting to bullshit with the door guys. I like this and find it very exciting. Our security/doorman's name is Gary and everyday he encourages me to bring a jacket into the city and calls me a "tunnel kid" since I ride the BART under the bay into the city. This makes gary smile. Sometimes I bring the Northface and give Gary a fist bump.

I find that I've gained a little weight these days and I have attributed this weight gain to my new found love of IPA's. Clayton was probably the first beer enthusiast I ever knew and I never really "got it" until relocating to the bay. Some may say it justifies alcoholism with the 'hobby' factor but I say screw em. Tis a great hobby! Lagunitas out of Petaluma is my go-to. 

Next week I leave for NY for a weeks worth of commercial insurance training, sounds fun right!? 

I leave you with a few photographs that I REALLY enjoy and hope you will as well. DK thinls they are a little freaky but appreciates the art value. Hope everyone is doing radical ! Miss u all!











1 comment:

Case 4 A Cause said...

jim theres never been anything wrong with having a couple beers. Ask Gary if he is a wolf or a sheep for me.
see ya soon tunnel kid