Thursday, June 17, 2010

I do what I do...

Guys its been a minute since I've posted anything relevant and for that I apologize. I am writing this blog in my new apartment here and Sevilla and its pretty chill. I was stressin for a little cause I didnt want to leave just yet and my parents were kind enough to allow me to stay for a month or so longer. Right now the rap game has been in a straight up. Aside from Drake (whose album is a complete flop from what I was waiting for on the music seen) and Eminem (whose album I am actually looking forward to) there is nothing really going on. As a result I have been hitting up this house radio station pretty hard called Flaix FM. Check it out cause I think you will like it. Anyway our boy cuddi dropped a new jam today and I think you guys will like it.
If you guys can hold on I have a really good post in my head and I need a couple of days to think it through.

2 comments:

BLIPlectic said...

damn viski another month? Livin the DREAM

Deezy aka the giant said...

damn, dude. i fucking miss you.

this song is sick. real melodic, and shit. slow flow.

i thought you fell off the world man, hadn't had a post of the blogger of the year in dayzzz. thought you retired. e-gay says hi, we just got back from the gym.