Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lil Wayne x 500 Days of Summer

I am really really liking this.. A collaboration of some tracks off of the 500 days of summer film mashed up with Weezy lyrics. WORKS WELL

http://www.500daysofweezy.com/

This is one of my favorite films, viewed of course in room 5 last year while cramming 19 people in the room. Der Der drinking copious amounts of wine and us having to leave half way through to smoke a cig cuz of our ADD, all the couples in there, landy coming home late from the lib to catch the last couple of minutes and offering his insight which was always appreciated, race eating chicken and veggies off of a pan with his pubes hanging out, caulk boy sometimes coming in to visit or scan the room for consumer trends and then head back to yahoofinance, beef going to bed RIGHT after the film only staying up to make sure his PS3 got turned off in a safe manner... GGGoood times.

ENJOOY the tunes

2 comments:

Deezy aka the giant said...

Ahhh I downloaded this last week, there are some really nice tunes on here, and a few of the tracks are a bit forced...but I really dig this.

Ps .

I know after I downloaded this, I realized that I didn't have the original 500 Day so of summer soundtrack, which is really GOOT. so heres a link if your brain works like MINE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JG3MG47F

Jimms said...

Thanks for the link duncs!

Ya I agree about the force factor.. I really like track 2. pretty smooth