Thursday, August 5, 2010

Roger Huerta HUGE LEGEND!!

I am not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but basically an ex-UFC fighter Roger Huerta was outside of a club when this big black fool punches a chick in the back of the head... needless to say Huerta being the legend that he is doesn't take kindly to this... I tried to find the video on Youtube but all rights are owned by TMZ so Youtube had to take it down... here is the TMZ link to the article.... the video is obviously a little nuts and hard to follow...but worth a watch for sure... I am not sure if he is facing charges or anything but i sure hope not... he did what any man should do...

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/04/ex-ufc-star-in-bloody-street-fight-roger-huerta-austin-texas-video/

(TMZ didn't have an embedded code or anything...enjoy...and wont let me Hyperlink it..so gotta copy past my bad guys)

GuzzNa$ty

No comments: