Monday, August 30, 2010

Whole hood flamin and Im not talking Red Flags



So the other day I was fortunate to get Dunc and our good friend Erik up to come kick it in Boulder for the evening. Needless to say it was for sure the best night of my Boulder days and the first night that really helped me get over my depression of not being in Sevilla. We kicked it at my apartment invited some girls over and then hit the bars HARD. Duncan and I ended the night by cruising over to the Sig Alphs where I proceeded to tell people Duncan was an SAE out there in SB and then he began talking mad mad mad shit to one of the new brothers about he could spike on him in Volleyball. My money is on Deezy. We finished the night by everyone being pretty much uncomfortably intoxicated haha. Instead of sleeping with the one girl who came up with them or the girl who I would like to be sleeping with these days, I got the big giant right next to me haha. It was a great night to say the least.

p.s. Can someone help me how to upload files cause this download from youtube link is just okay



EXTRA EXTRA!!!NEW PHOTOS REVEAL ALL from scandalous night in boulder!!!

Questionable Hipster Glasses!


Questionable dance moves!


European cowboys???

1 comment:

Flowerchild said...

http://deathelectro.com/wp-content/audio/The%20Beach%20Boys%20-%20Wouldnt%20It%20Be%20Nice%20(The%20Girls%20Can%20Hear%20Us%20Remix).mp3

LOVE the girls can hear us. ^^^^ great remix of a classic from them