Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dead


Alright I'm gonna break the silence here.  I know we are all daunted by Pruett's last post and have been racking our brains to come up with something to top it..  So we all know I check my beloved Gotta Dance Dirty blog more than Jimmy and Matt check my wall for new activity from KChan, but one gem of a producer slipped through my fingers until Guzz showed them to me, twice (blacked out the first time).  I present to you, Robots With Rayguns.  His first EP, Electro Isn't Dead, was just released on Sound Cloud and best part is you can download every track FO FREE.  I'm in love with the simple melodic synth hooks in every track that give it a warm wet feel.  Ya like that.  He also mashes classic vocals into some songs like "Eye of the Tiger" in the song "The Distance".  Here's my favs..
  The Distance by Robots With Rayguns
  Free to Feel by Robots With Rayguns
Super Fav ↓↓↓
  That Sound by Robots With Rayguns
Guzzo's Fav ↓↓↓
  Justin Bieber - Baby (RWR's Lo-Fi Radio Edit) by Robots With Rayguns
Cheers
** Sound Cloud nubs.. click that little downward arrow on the right side of the player to download.

1 comment:

Jimms said...

That Bieber track is FIIIIIIIIIIINNNEEE