Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On A Lighter Note

I was balls deep in several indie electric music blogs last night for atleast 17 hours while listening to Guzz clicking away madly on his "mouse" (who even uses those??), no doubt balls deep in 4chan.org.  Anyway it was a throwback to my high school days when I used to browse Myspace music pages for anything new to my ears, just streamlined with the help of hypem.  I'm usually just subjecting myself to heavy skull pounding beats so it was great to finally find some decent slowed down synths and broken beats.  Have a looksie and suck on these indie teets..
First, a classic I completely forgot about, I've probably put more Royksopp songs on Hiplectic than any other artist personally. Genius.
Royksopp - Remind Me
Hipster dream remix... Tokyo Police Club remixed by Rostam Batmanglij of Vampire Weekend.
Tokyo Police Club - Boots of Danger (Boys Like Us Remix)
The Chemical Brothers are the biggest legends you've never heard of (well most of you).  Ya this is pretty much techno but it makes you float with that bassline and breathy lyrics. Reminds me of DSL backwards.
The Chemical Brothers - Another World

How bout them visuals..

No comments: