Monday, November 15, 2010

Rockstars

The SHM boys' take over has just hit another level, with the release of "Until One", which is in essence their 2010/11 mixtape.  With the release of their documentary "Take One" only two weeks away (November 29) these hype masters are blowing up like nothing the House music world has ever seen.  The tracklist of "Until One" almost made me jizz my pants in class the first time I read it (even though the backbone of the mix is basically the set we saw from them at EDC).  My boys over at GDD are holding a little contest and are giving away the album as well as a few other singles from them in a prize pack to 3 lucky winners.  All you have to do is like they're Facebook Page and write your favorite SHM track on they're wall.  You can find the tracklist and give away details on the Gotta Dance Dirty link above.
I'm pretty sure this is a repost of the trailer but fack it watch it again.


PS. I need a fucking DJ name stat.

2 comments:

goose said...

what's wrong with "Boy Toy" or "Flower Child?"

Jimms said...

"night crawler"