Saturday, November 20, 2010

Take you higher


J. Cole is the best rapper in the game. I know for alot of you rap is not your genre of choice but if you do like rap you have to love this kid. I saw him in concert on Wednesday and it was pretty good. Im imagine some one walking onto the stage rapping, I left the city for a minute but it's still on my back Told my niggas, “Ay Im finna’ put the Ville on the map" - I'll be back And I'm coming with a deal and a plaque Cuz I'm ill bitch, they couldn’t make a pill for the rap Pouring liquor for my niggas that was killed, send em back Came home shit is real niggas still in the trap. Then the beat dropped. Though that was for sure the highlight of the concert, the crowd wasnt as into it, I for sure left with the greatest appreciation of his music. J. Cole is one of the few artists who can mix emotion, cockiness, lyrics, and a melody all into one song while remaining true to the essence of rap; he is the truth. Here is a link to his new mixtape, Friday Night Lights, one of the best mixtapes ever created and something that everyone would love, Allhiphop.com even gave it a 10/10 rating! Below is the song that he opened up with and it is without a doubt my favorite J.Cole song and todays song of the day.

No comments: