Wednesday, June 23, 2010

STYLE

I saw an advertisement for this documentary before a youtube video today in one of my classes that my professor was showing us.. He was showing us Kanyes video for "Homecoming" since we were learning about Chicago and it's impact on urbanism and such. God I love the UC, sorry Reggie.

I LOVE documentaries, I love bio's inside the actors studio etc etc. So check this out if you blaaagggeerrs have 15 mins or so of freetime. Pretty stylish as well. It's cool to what our idols are really like.

Continuing to collaborate with creative visionaries, ABSOLUT Vodka presents this new 15-minute short film featuring Jay-Z. The documentary, titled NY-Z, was directed by Danny Clinch and paints a rare portrait of the global hip-hop icon. With unprecedented access to Jay-Z the days and moments leading up to, and after, his legendary September 11th benefit concert at Madison Square Garden, Danny Clinch gives us an intimate glimpse into Jay-Z: his childhood, his motivation as an artist, his passion for music, and his muse, New York City.

No comments: