Sunday, June 20, 2010

SUMMER

So Landon and I are all moved into 33, Reggie moved in today.. I can hear him downstairs bitching on the phone to ATT trying to get a new Iphone. I'd be pissed too if I had a pink razor. Even though I must say it fits nicely with the duck bill.

Landon and I were on our own for a few days without water, gas, or electricity. Yes we bought lanterns, have been showering outside, and our toilets are filled up with piss unable to flush. I'm not gonna lie and preach some bullshit about how it's nice to get away from video games and internet and live more traditionally. It fuckin sucks. No casual YouJizz browsing, no late night hiplectic posts, no facebook creeping or chatting, AND no FIFA (Yes I have gotten better and actually received a nickname by Guzzo. THE X FACTOR!)

Its day 3 without utilities.. We get power and everything turned on tomorrow which should be fabulous.

Derek was up in SBEEEZY last night but didn't come kick it since he was too busy hanging with Karyn or he might be afraid of the dark, were looking further into it..

Hope you BASSTOOOON boys are having a blast out there and makin looot!! Remember Duncs if anyone asks who the greatest player to EVER walk through the gates of Fenway Park just yell NOMAR!!!!!!!!!

Mitro, Can you make everyones day and post a cribs edition featuring your rabbit please! PLEASE!

I love Summer from jimmy ciardello on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Flowerchild said...

ahhhh i'm about to live there for 5 days. mitro find a camera and figure it out

BLIPlectic said...

jimmy... i can't help but notice your video is lacking probably the single best thing about summer... girls in bikinis. Do me a solid bro and include that.

Jimms said...

I can respect that, as well as had that in mind. Lemme get at briannes digits

Soozuh said...

and you forgot about Souz...come on Jimmmsss. talkin 3rd person all summer ahhhhh!!

Deezy aka the giant said...

gahhh, I AM SO EXCITED TO COME BACKKKKK!!


wohohohoho.

ps. jims, this is a super duper sick ediT